crane & Hoist safety
**This class does NOT cover construction cranes**
You know the importance of compliance, but sometimes it's hard to know where to start. Our safety professionals translate OSHA regulations on overhead and cranes into terms you can use, and show you how to put them into practice.
What You Will Learn
(Handbook included with each registration)
In just four hours, you'll learn practices and procedures that will keep you in compliance and, best of all, protect your employees.
- Identify characteristics of overhead cranes
- Recognize requirements for initial, daily, periodic, and frequent inspections
- Recognize safe sling operation practices
- Identify recordkeeping requirements
- Crane and sling terminology
- Four types of crane inspections
- Safe sling operation procedures
- Recordkeeping requirements for slings
- The importance of best practices
To view upcoming training dates visit our online calendar.
For any questions or to receive a quote on custom on-site training, contact the IISC trainers.