OSHA 30 Hour General Industry - Class Full(Registration Closed)
The 30 hour class establishes a foundation for the company safety program.
- Locate and apply OSHA safety and health standards, policies, and procedures
- Utilize OSHA standards and regulations to supplement an on-going safety and health program
- Identify common violations of OSHA standards and propose abatement actions
- Describe appropriate abatement procedures for selected safety hazards
- Conduct internal training on OSHA regulations
30 Hour class registration includes a copy of the Manncomm® edition of the 29 CFR 1910 Standard.
This is a complete General Industry Curriculum
- Introduction to OSHA
- Inspections, Citatations and Penalties (CFR Part 1903)
- Machine Guarding
- Means of Egress and Fire Protection
- Hazard Communication
- Permit Required Confined Space
- OSHA Act
- General Duty Clause 5(a)(1)
- Walking and Working Surfaces
- Hazardous Materials
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Bloodborne Pathogens
Upon successful completion of this course participants receive a wallet card from the U.S. Department of Labor Occupational Safety & Health Administration certifying successful completion of 10-hour/30-hour Occupational Safety & Health Training Course in General Industry Safety & Health.
PLEASE NOTE: OSHA requires that OSHA 10 and 30 hour classes be taught for a minimum of 10 and 30 hours respectively. Instructors must teach at least 7.5 hours a day, which does not include mandatory breaks.
Please read our current Covid-19 in-person class procedures here.
Cancellation without penalty may be made up to three working days prior to the seminar date. Cancellation after that date will be charged 50% of the fee. You may avoid this charge by transferring your registration to another person. Registrants who do not cancel are liable for the entire fee. ALL REFUNDS WILL BE IN THE FORM OF A CREDIT VOUCHER. This cancellation policy is standard with all Iowa-Illinois Safety Council sponsored programs.
Photographs and/or videos of people attending Iowa-Illinois Safety Council’s (IISC) events may be used for IISC’s social media and promotion materials.
The Iowa-Illinois Safety Council programs strive to accurately meet every applicable Federal, State and Local requirements as well as established best practices. By engaging us you agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Iowa-Illinois Safety Council shall not be liable in contract or tort or otherwise to you or to your company for any of your losses, fines, liabilities, exposures, or any of your incidental, special, indirect or consequential damages of any kind.
Attendees will need to show a valid driver’s license or ID at the class.
1501 42nd St STE 100
West Des Moines
Date & Time
Person(s) to Register
A late fee of $30.00 will be added per attendee.