While attending classes at our facility the following measures will apply:
- The classroom will be sanitized after each class
- Hand sanitizer will be available for all attendees
- The classroom is set-up to ensure there is at least 6 feet of space between each student - please do not reduce this space; use only your assigned space, we ask that you are cognizant at all times of your movements for the safety and comfort of other attendees
- If you feel ill, develop symptoms, or have contact with anyone that is confirmed or suspected of having COVID-19 while attending one of our classes please do not return to the classroom, we will work with you to help you complete the class at a later date
- At this time only bottled water will be available to attendees. We will not be providing any other food or beverage (ie, coffee). You are more than welcome to bring your own.
- We strongly recommend that unvaccinated people wear a mask when not seated or are unable to maintain six feet of distance from other people.