Forklift / Powered Industrial Truck Train-the-Trainer
Save time and money by having an onsite trainer. Learn how to train your forklift operators for safe operation and meet OSHA requirements. The NSC Train-the-Trainer course teaches how to develop and deliver complete in-house training programs, design exercises for staff evaluations, and instruct non-operators how to work safely around forklifts.
What You'll Learn:
- OSHA Powered Industrial Truck Standard 1910.178 and 1926.602 compliance
- How to evaluate operators' performance
- How to educate non-operators about working safely around powered industrial trucks
- How to teach safe procedures and maintenance
Who Should Attend:
- Safety managers
- Warehouse managers
- Construction site managers
- Team leaders
The Train-the-Trainer/Facilitator Kit Includes (included with registration):
- Easy-to-follow Facilitator Guide
- High-definition videos of real-life working conditions and operator frontline perspectives
- Detailed animations that further illustrate course topics
- Module exams
- Final exam
- 7 instructional modules
Cancellation without penalty may be made up to three working days prior to the seminar date. Cancellation after that date will be charged 50% of the fee. You may avoid this charge by transferring your registration to another person. Registrants who do not cancel are liable for the entire fee. ALL REFUNDS WILL BE IN THE FORM OF A CREDIT VOUCHER. This cancellation policy is standard with all Iowa-Illinois Safety Council sponsored programs.
The Iowa-Illinois Safety Council programs strive to accurately meet every applicable Federal, State and Local requirements as well as established best practices. By engaging us you agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Iowa-Illinois Safety Council shall not be liable in contract or tort or otherwise to you or to your company for any of your losses, fines, liabilities, exposures, or any of your incidental, special, indirect or consequential damages of any kind.
Photographs and/or videos of people attending Iowa-Illinois Safety Council’s (IISC) events may be used for IISC’s social media and promotion materials.
1501 42nd Ste STE 100
West Des Moines
Date & Time
Person(s) to Register