welding, cutting & brazing - ON-SITE TRAINING
BRING IISC'S TRAINING TO YOU!
The Iowa-Illinois Safety Council's trainers can customize the training to your company and your specific needs. On-site training is great for when you need to train several employees with little disruption to their normal schedule.
This is a must have course for any employee involved in welding, cutting, and brazing. Participants will learn about prevention of fires and protecting people and product, common hazards, hot work permits, and fire watches.
Our training course will help you sort it out. Through discussion and activities, our professional facilitator will break down the regulation into terms you can understand. You'll learn practices and procedures that will keep you in compliance and, best of all, protect your employees and your business.
What You Will Learn
- Basic precaution for preventing fires and protecting workers
- Hazards associated with various types of hot work
- Hot work permits
- Fire watches
You'll Learn the Seminar with Increased Confidence and the Know-How to:
- Take proper steps to avoid fire and heat related injuries and damage
- Identify the hazards associated with various types of hot work
- Assume and/or assign responsibilities related to hot work precautions
- Reduce incidents resulting in medical claims, workers comp, and property damage
For any questions or to receive a quote on your custom on-site training, contact the IISC trainers