supervisors' safety development - ON-SITE TRAINING
BRING IISC'S TRAINING TO YOU!
The Iowa-Illinois Safety Council's trainers can customize the training to your company and your specific needs. On-site training is great for when you need to train several employees with little disruption to their normal schedule.
The Supervisors' Safety Development Program trains supervisors and managers to incorporate best safety practices into their daily management activities.
A key feature of the program requires participants to demonstrate they have acquired the knowledge and skills from training and are prepared to implement them in the workplace.
To equip supervisors and managers with the knowledge, leadership skills and methods to apply safety as part of their responsibilities and become effective safety leaders and advocates.
What You Will Learn
Supervisors and managers learn how to incorporate safety and health into their daily management process. Key learning includes.
- How to confidently address critical safety and health issues
- How to enhance safety responsibilities and safety management systems, including safety inspections, incident investigations, safety meetings and employee engagement
- Identification and control of hazards, incident prevention, OSHA compliance, and continuous improvement in all areas of safety and health
- How to promote a positive safety culture
- Learning to support workers with on-going safety training, on-the-job training and promoting safe behavior
Who Should Attend
- New supervisors and managers
- Experienced supervisors and managers seeking refresher training or additional education
For any questions or to receive a quote on your custom on-site training, contact the IISC trainers