slip, trip and fall prevention - ON-SITE TRAINING
BRING IISC'S TRAINING TO YOU!
The Iowa-Illinois Safety Council's trainers can customize the training to your company and your specific needs. On-site training is great for when you need to train several employees with little disruption to their normal schedule.
Protect Against the Second Leading Cause of Workplace Death
What You Will Learn
4 Hour Course
Slips, trips, and falls are a major cause of preventable injuries and deaths in the workplace; only motor vehicle incidents cause more worker fatalities.
NSC Slip, Trip and Fall Prevention training will increase awareness of hazards and workers' ability to prevent them, ultimately creating a safer work environment for all employees.
Slips trips and falls happen everywhere - in retail stores, government offices, schools, manufacturing facilities, corporate offices and at home. This training will help individuals in all settings recognize, evaluate and control slip, trip and fall hazards.
(Handbook included with each registration)
- The impact of slips, trips and falls in the workplace
- How to select and recommend appropriate footwear
- How to recognize and prevent slip, trip and fall hazards at work and at home
- How to idenitify risk factors for slips, trips and falls and working from heights
- How to identify and implement controls related to slips, trips and falls
For any questions or to receive a quote on your custom on-site training, contact the IISC trainers