Safety Inspection Training - ON-SITE TRAINING
BRING IISC'S TRAINING TO YOU!
The Iowa-Illinois Safety Council's trainers can customize the training to your company and your specific needs. On-site training is great for when you need to train several employees with little disruption to their normal schedule.
4 Hour Course
This workshop provides an overview of the safety and health inspection process, then examines specific techniques to improve the process. Participants learn to develop and use checklists in continuous and formal safety inspections.
Upon completion of the Safety Inspections course, you will be able to:
- Plan and conduct a safety inspection
- Complete inspection reports
- Develop recommendations and follow-up
- Manage an effective inspection program
Who Should Attend?
Those responsible for conducting or supervising safety inspections and those responsible for training industrial safety and/or health inspectors.
This Class Also Covers:
- Pre-inspection tasks
- What to inspect and where to gather information
- Recording observations
- Handling employee reactions to the inspection process
- Developing inspection reports
- Analyzing data and setting priorities
For any questions or to receive a quote on your custom on-site training, contact the IISC trainers