recordkeeping - ON-SITE TRAINING
BRING IISC'S TRAINING TO YOU!
The Iowa-Illinois Safety Council's trainers can customize the training to your company and your specific needs. On-site training is great for when you need to train several employees with little disruption to their normal schedule.
4 Hour Course
Effective recordkeeping is just as important as safety training and PPE when it comes to avoiding workplace injuries and illnesses. It gives you a solid foundation for a successful, well-managed safety program.
OSHA's Recordkeeping Standard ensures that companies track and report incidents, so they're less likely to repeat them. The National Safety Council's Recordkeeping Compliance course helps you learn to comply with the standard in your own facility. In just four hours, we'll walk you through the key elements of the standard, and show you how to make it part of an effective safety program.
What You Will Learn
(Workbook included with each registration)
- The purpose and scope of OSHA's 1904 Recordkeeping and Reporting Occupational Injuries and Illnesses
- Which industries and companies need to comply, and what types of incidents they need to report
- The required OSHA Recordkeeping forms and how to fill them out correctl
- Who's responsible for filling out the forms
You'll Be Able To
- Measure the effectiveness of your safety program
- Identify high-risk areas and procedures
- Get management to support safety initiatives
- Keep employees informed and motivate them to work more safely
For any questions or to receive a quote on your custom on-site training, contact the IISC trainers