Personal Protective Equipment - ON-SITE TRAINING
BRING IISC'S TRAINING TO YOU!
The Iowa-Illinois Safety Council's trainers can customize the training to your company and your specific needs. On-site training is great for when you need to train several employees with little disruption to their normal schedule.
OSHA requires that all employers assess their workplace for hazards and certify this assessment. Our Personal Protective Equipment training will assist you in meeting these requirements.
Our training course will help you sort it out. Through discussion and activities, our professional facilitator will break down the regulation into terms you can understand. You'll learn practices and procedures that will keep you in compliance and, best of all, protect your employees and your business.
What You Will Learn
- The relationship between engineering controls, administrative controls, and PPE.
- How to properly conduct a PPE hazard assessment and certification.
- Various types of PPE and how to use them.
- Who is required to pay for PPE, and who is responsible.
- Practical methods that will ensure compliance with the OSHA standard and protection of your employees.
You'll Leave the Seminar with Increased Confidence and the Know-How to:
- Conduct a PPE hazard assessment.
- Identify critical items that must be in your certification statement.
- Avoid common mistakes that results in non-compliance.
- Reduce the number and severity of injuries throughout your facility.
- Safe on worker's comp and related costs.
For any questions or to receive a quote on your custom on-site training, contact the IISC trainers