Principles of occupational safety & health - ON-SITE TRAINING
BRING IISC'S TRAINING TO YOU!
The Iowa-Illinois Safety Council's trainers can customize the training to your company and your specific needs. On-site training is great for when you need to train several employees with little disruption to their normal schedule.
This four-day program is designed to give team leaders, managers, human resource personnel, safety team/committee members, and other employees who are tasked with safety responsibilities a well-balanced understanding of occupational safety and health terminology, principles and practice.
This Course Includes the Following:
- Accident Prevention Manual for Administration & Programs, 13th Edition CD
- Accident Prevention Manual for Engineering & Technology, 13th Edition CD
- Injury Facts CD current year
- Reference Materials CD
- 19 Module POSH Participant Guide
This course is mainly focused on setting up/revising your Safety Management System. During the four days, the focus will be on the following items;
- Management & leadership commitment
- Organizational communications and systems documentation
- Assessments, audits, evaluations and continuous improvement
- Hazard recognition, evaluation and control
- Facility design and engineering
- Operational safety program
- Employee involvement
- Motivation, behavior, values, and training
Why Take This Course?
- To develop a safety management system
- Improve your current safety management system
- Improve your safety team/committee
- Learn more about safety management
- Working towards Advanced Safety Certificate
POSH delivers a solid curriculum of important safety concepts and terminology, with an emphasis on best practices for implementing and managing a safety program. The most important components of occupational safety and health are presented. We also show you how to put them into practice to help prevent injuries and related costs.
This course is part of the Advanced Safety Certificate Program.
For any questions or to receive a quote on your custom on-site training, contact the IISC trainers