Job Safety Analysis - ON-SITE TRAINING
BRING IISC'S TRAINING TO YOU!
The Iowa-Illinois Safety Council's trainers can customize the training to your company and your specific needs. On-site training is great for when you need to train several employees with little disruption to their normal schedule.
Control Operating Hazards and Costs
4 Hour Course
Job Safety Analysis (JSA) is a proven process for controlling operating hazards and costs. You'll get a step-by-step overview of the process and defining your role in making it effective. You'll learn how to develop and manage a JSA program in your workplace. You'll also learn how to enlist participation from frontline employees, supervisors and upper management.
What You Will Learn
- Reducing personal injuries and controlling operating hazards and costs
- Recognizing the hazards in task performance
- Completing a JSA form correctly and efficiently
Who Would Benefit
- Safety and health managers
- Specialists and other full-time safety practitioners
- Safety committee members
- Operations managers
- Loss control managers
- Human resources professionals
- Anyone with safety and health responsibilities
For any questions or to receive a quote on your custom on-site training, contact the IISC trainers