incident investigation - ON-SITE TRAINING
Advanced Safety Certificate Course
BRING IISC'S TRAINING TO YOU!
The Iowa-Illinois Safety Council's trainers can customize the training to your company and your specific needs. On-site training is great for when you need to train several employees with little disruption to their normal schedule.
Techniques to Find Root Causes of Incidents
8 Hour Course
The NSC one-day Incident Investigation course focuses on techniques for gathering complete, accurate and objective incident data, establishing root causes, reporting findings and determining corrective action.
Discussion, demonstrations and exercises cover investigation and interview techniques. Participants learn how to uncover the who, what, why, when and how of each incident, and how to analyze data to prevent injuries, property damage and financial losses.
What You Will Learn
- How to determine which incidents warrant investigation
- How to use effective investigation and interviewing techniques to gather complete, objective and accurate data
- How to analyzing incidents to identify root causes
- The human relations aspects of incident reporting
- What data to include in investigation reports
- Hazard control measures and follow-up
Who Would Benefit
This course is designed for all levels of management, safety practitioners, safety committee members and individuals responsible for investigating incidents.
This course is part of the Advanced Safety Certificate Program.
For any questions or to receive a quote on your custom on-site training, contact the IISC trainers