fire protection - ON-SITE TRAINING
BRING IISC'S TRAINING TO YOU!
The Iowa-Illinois Safety Council's trainers can customize the training to your company and your specific needs. On-site training is great for when you need to train several employees with little disruption to their normal schedule.
4 Hour Course
According to OSHA, workplace fires and explosions kill 200 and injure more than 5,000 workers each year. They cost businesses more than $2.3 billion in property damage. Don't add to these statistics. Get the facts on OSHA's Fire Protection standards.
The National Safety Council Fire Protection Compliance Training Seminar will show you how to reduce your risks.
What You'll Learn
- Details of OSHA 1910 Subpart L 1910.155 through 1910.165)
- Basic precautions for preventing fires and protecting workers
- The right equipment and protective wear for fighting fires
- General requirements for automatic sprinkler systems and fixed fire extinguishing systems
- How to install and maintain fire detection and alarm systems
You'll Be Able To
- Comply with 11 important OSHA standards
- Communicate proper fire prevention and protection procedures to your employees
- Establish a fire brigade to protect your facility and employees
- Understand the different types of fire extinguishers and identify which type(s) you need in your workplace
- Avoid injuries, property damage, and financial loss from workplace fires
Train-the-Trainer package available
For any questions or to receive a quote on your custom on-site training, contact the IISC trainers