In Today’s highly complex, rapidly changing business environment, people in all types of work are at greater risk for ergonomic related injuries and illnesses. Today, an estimated 70% of occupational injuries are due to repetitive motion and stress, costing companies approximately $20 billion a year.
What You Will Learn
- Learn the basic concepts relating of ergonomics in the workplace.
- Gain skills to recognize ergonomic risk factors related to Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs).
- How to perform ergonomic task analysis
- Develop MSD response Procedures
- Assess various control methods, and select the method best suited to the level of risk.
- Identify steps to implementing a successful ergonomics program at your workplace.
Train-the-Trainer program includes:
The information above will be covered during the seminar for ALL registrants, however the following items are only included in the packaged program.
- Blueprints for Safety® Administrative Guide
- 2 DVD’s
- 5 Employee Handbooks
- PowerPoint Presentation
Cancellation without penalty may be made up to five working days prior to the seminar date. Cancellation after that date will be charged 50% of the fee. You may avoid this charge by transferring your registration to another person. Registrants who do not cancel are liable for the entire fee. ALL REFUNDS WILL BE IN THE FORM OF A CREDIT VOUCHER. This cancellation policy is standard with all Iowa-Illinois Safety Council sponsored programs.
Photographs and/or videos of people attending Iowa-Illinois Safety Council’s (IISC) events may be used for IISC’s social media and promotion materials.
Country Inn and Suites
4082 4th St SW
Date & Time
Person(s) to Register
A late fee of $30.00 will be added per attendee.