Ergonomics - ON-SITE TRAINING
BRING IISC'S TRAINING TO YOU!
The Iowa-Illinois Safety Council's trainers can customize the training to your company and your specific needs. On-site training is great for when you need to train several employees with little disruption to their normal schedule.
4 Hour Course
In Today's highly complex, rapidly changing business environment, people in all types of work are at greater risk for ergonomic related injuries and illnesses. Today, an estimated 70% of occupational injuries are due to repetitive motion and stress, costing companies approximately $20 billion a year.
What You Will Learn
- Learn the basic concepts relating of ergonomics in the workplace.
- Gain skills to recognize ergonomic risk factors related to Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs).
- How to perform ergonomic task analysis
- Develop MSD response Procedures
- Assess various control methods, and select the method best suited to the level of risk.
- Identify steps to implementing a successful ergonomics program at your workplace.
Train-the-Trainer Package Available
For any questions or to receive a quote on your custom on-site training, contact the IISC trainers