crane & Hoist safety - on-site training
BRING IISC'S TRAINING TO YOU!
The Iowa-Illinois Safety Council's trainers can customize the training to your company and your specific needs. On-site training is great for when you need to train several employees with little disruption to their normal schedule.
4 Hour Course
**This class does NOT cover construction cranes**
You know the importance of compliance, but sometimes it's hard to know where to start. Our safety professionals translate OSHA regulations on overhead and cranes into terms you can use, and show you how to put them into practice.
What You Will Learn
(Handbook included with each registration)
In just four hours, you'll learn practices and procedures that will keep you in compliance and, best of all, protect your employees.
- Identify characteristics of overhead cranes
- Recognize requirements for initial, daily, periodic, and frequent inspections
- Recognize safe sling operation practices
- Identify recordkeeping requirements
- Crane and sling terminology
- Four types of crane inspections
- Safe sling operation procedures
- Recordkeeping requirements for slings
- The importance of best practices
Train-the-Trainer package available.
For any questions or to receive a quote on your custom on-site training, contact the IISC trainers