team safety - ON-SITE TRAINING
ADVANCED SAFETY CERTIFICATE COURSE
BRING IISC'S TRAINING TO YOU!
The Iowa-Illinois Safety Council's trainers can customize the training to your company and your specific needs. On-site training is great for when you need to train several employees with little disruption to their normal schedule.
Learn How to Create an Effective Safety Team
8 Hour Course
Employee engagement is the key to a successful safety program. The NSC one-day Team Safety course shows you how to make group safety efforts work for your organization. You'll learn how to build an effective safety team - or get the most from the team you have.
Discussions, demonstrations and exercises will teach you how to create a group safety program, including how to develop your team's safety skills and enable them to make a positive impact on your organization's safety culture. The result: a more effective safety team, which means measurable improvements for your organization.
What You Will Learn
- How to recognize and use key safety and health terminology, as well as team safety concepts and techniques
- How to plan for and create an effective safety team
- How to identify training and development needs of team members
- Communication skills to conduct productive meetings with your team
- How to help your team influence your organization's safety culture
Who Would Benefit
This course is for safety, health and management personnel responsible for putting together safety teams but possibly lacking experience in team building.
This course is part of the Advanced Safety Certificate Program.
For any questions or to receive a quote on your custom on-site training, contact the IISC trainers