Process safety management - ON-SITE TRAINING
BRING IISC'S TRAINING TO YOU!
The Iowa-Illinois Safety Council's trainers can customize the training to your company and your specific needs. On-site training is great for when you need to train several employees with little disruption to their normal schedule.
PSM or Process Safety Management is a National Emphasis Program for OSHA. This course will explain how to ensure your PSM program is designed to meet requirements of these OSHA performances-based regulations, and implemented through an effective management system.
This 2-day course will allow you to begin the establishment of a PSM program or will afford you the opportunity to improve your current PSM program.
- Using Ammonia Refrigeration within your process (>10,000 lbs)
- Ethanol Biorefining Production
- Overview of Process Safety Management
- Requirements for Compliance
- Employee Participation
- Process Safety Information
- Process Hazard Analysis
- Operating Procedures
- Pre-Startup Safety Review
- Mechanical Integrity
- Hot Work Permit
- Management of Change
- Incident Investigation
- Emergency Planning and Response
- Compliance Audits
- Trade Secrets
- Management Commitment & Accountability for Implementation
What You Will Learn
- The Performance- based requirements of the PSM Standards
- Specific guidelines for developing written programs customized for each PSM Element
- How to avoid PSM pitfalls
- Each Element
- Template for each PSM Element, including applicability
- How to begin implementation at your company
- Training ideas to keep PSM on the front burner
- Comprehensive course notebook that will contain
- PSM Standards and letter of interpretations
- List of OSHA inspection items - "what they look for"
- Written Program Templates
- Certificate of Completion
For any questions or to receive a quote on your custom on-site training, contact the IISC trainers