Job Safety Analysis - ON-SITE TRAINING
ADVANCED SAFETY CERTIFICATE COURSE
BRING IISC'S TRAINING TO YOU!
The Iowa-Illinois Safety Council's trainers can customize the training to your company and your specific needs. On-site training is great for when you need to train several employees with little disruption to their normal schedule.
Learn to Control Operating Hazards and Costs
8 Hour Course
The NSC Job Safety Analysis course offers a proven process for controlling operating hazards and costs. You'll learn how to develop and manage a JSA program and gain a better understanding of your role in making it effective.
Through discussions, demonstrations and exercises, you'll learn how to dissect processes in your operation and eliminate or reduce hazards inherent with these processes. You'll also learn how to enlist participation from frontline employees, supervisors and upper management. The result: efficient procedures that help reduce personal injuries and operating costs.
What You Will Learn
- How to recognize and use important safety and health terminology
- JSA's relation to continuous improvement in your organization
- How to identify and communicate the safety and financial benefits of using JSA
- The key requirements for a successful JSA
- How to recognize hazards inherent in task performance and develop solutions and hazard controls
- How to complete a JSA form
Who Would Benefit
This course is designed for safety practitioners, safety committee members, safety coordinators, safety specialists, human resources personnel, safety managers, loss control managers and operations managers.
This course is part of the Advanced Safety Certificate Program.
For any questions or to receive a quote on your custom on-site training, contact the IISC trainers