hazwoper 24 hour - ON-SITE TRAINING
BRING IISC'S TRAINING TO YOU!
The Iowa-Illinois Safety Council's trainers can customize the training to your company and your specific needs. On-site training is great for when you need to train several employees with little disruption to their normal schedule.
This Training course is a requirement for all those employed for hazardous waste cleanup, and those performing investigations, assessments, or other site activities involving hazardous wastes. This 3 day course fulfills the requirements for personnel working on and industrial cleanup sites in accordance with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120.
What You Will Learn
- Legislation and Standards
- Toxicology and Chemistry
- Informational Resources and Hazard Recognition
- Safe Chemical Handling
- Emergency Action and Fire Prevention
- Fire Extinguishers
- Compatibility of Hazardous Materials and Wastes
- On-site Safety
- Incident Command Structure
- Emergency Response
- PPE for Emergency Response
- Respiratory Protection Donning, Doffing
- Spill Cleanup and Critique of Response
You'll Be Able To
- Respond to and clean up Hazardous waste spills
- Identify causes of spills to prevent re-occurrence
- Understand different control methods
For any questions or to receive a quote on your custom on-site training, contact the IISC trainers