Effective recordkeeping is just as important as safety training and PPE when it comes to avoiding workplace injuries and illnesses. It gives you a solid foundation for a successful, well-managed safety program.
OSHA’s Recordkeeping Standard ensures that companies track and report incidents, so they’re less likely to repeat them. The National Safety Council’s Recordkeeping Compliance course helps you learn to comply with the standard in your own facility. In just four hours, we’ll walk you through the key elements of the standard, and show you how to make it part of an effective safety program.
What You Will Learn
(Workbook included with each registration)
- The purpose and scope of OSHA’s 1904 Recordkeeping and Reporting Occupational Injuries and Illnesses
- Which industries and companies need to comply, and what types of incidents they need to report
- The required OSHA Recordkeeping forms and how to fill them out correctl
- Who’s responsible for filling out the forms
You'll Be Able To
- Measure the effectiveness of your safety program
- Identify high-risk areas and procedures
- Get management to support safety initiatives
- Keep employees informed and motivate them to work more safely
Cancellation without penalty may be made up to five working days prior to the seminar date. Cancellation after that date will be charged 50% of the fee. You may avoid this charge by transferring your registration to another person. Registrants who do not cancel are liable for the entire fee. ALL REFUNDS WILL BE IN THE FORM OF A CREDIT VOUCHER. This cancellation policy is standard with all Iowa-Illinois Safety Council sponsored programs.
Photographs and/or videos of people attending Iowa-Illinois Safety Council’s (IISC) events may be used for IISC’s social media and promotion materials.
The Iowa-Illinois Safety Council programs strive to accurately meet every applicable Federal, State and Local requirements as well as established best practices. By engaging us you agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Iowa-Illinois Safety Council shall not be liable in contract or tort or otherwise to you or to your company for any of your losses, fines, liabilities, exposures, or any of your incidental, special, indirect or consequential damages of any kind.
1501 42nd St STE 100
West Des Moines
Date & Time
Person(s) to Register