Ergonomics: Managing for Results - ON-SITE TRAINING
ADVANCED SAFETY CERTIFICATE COURSE
BRING IISC'S TRAINING TO YOU!
The Iowa-Illinois Safety Council's trainers can customize the training to your company and your specific needs. On-site training is great for when you need to train several employees with little disruption to their normal schedule.
Take Control of the #1 Cause of Workplace Injuries
8 Hour Course
Repetitive motion and overexertion are the biggest risk factors facing American workers. The one-day NSC Ergonomics course will teach you how to reduce the number and severity of musculoskeletal injuries in your workplace through a practical and effective program.
Discussions, demonstrations and exercises explain the importance of keeping employees free from ergonomic injuries. You'll also learn how to recognize risk factors, conduct an ergonomic worksite analysis, evaluate and rank hazards, and select appropriate control methods.
What You Will Learn
- The basic concepts relating to ergonomics in the workplace
- How to recognize ergonomic risk factors related to musculoskeletal disorders
- How to conduct an ergonomic worksite analysis, and evaluate and rank hazards
- Various control methods and how to select the method best suited to the level of risk
- Steps to implementing a successful ergonomics program at your workplace
Who Would Benefit
This course is designed for business owners, managers, supervisors and HR professionals.
This course is part of the Advanced Safety Certificate Program.
For any questions or to receive a quote on your custom on-site training, contact the IISC trainers