exit routes, emergency action plans, & fire prevention - ON-SITE TRAINING
BRING IISC'S TRAINING TO YOU!
The Iowa-Illinois Safety Council's trainers can customize the training to your company and your specific needs. On-site training is great for when you need to train several employees with little disruption to their normal schedule.
4 Hour Course
The Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans and Fire Prevention Plans Compliance Training course is designed to help participants understand key elements of Subpart E issued by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. The course is intended for team leaders, middle managers, human resource personnel, safety and health committee members, and other employees who have recently been appointed to safety and health responsibilities or who are seeking knowledge on Subpart E.
What You'll Learn
- OSHA Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans and
- Fire Prevention Plans Regulation (29 CFR 1910.33-39 E)
- Revision of Subpart E
- Exit routes, emergency action plans and fire prevention plans terminology
- Three parts of exit routes
- Types of workplace emergencies
- Emergency action plan and fire prevention plan elements
- Planning issues for emergency action plan elements
You'll Be Able To
- Understand key portions of Subpart E
- Recognize reasons for the recent revision of Subpart E
- Recognize and correctly use key terms and concepts relating to exit routes, emergency action plans, and fire prevention plans
- Identify three parts of an exit route
- Identify types of workplace emergencies
- Recognize minimum emergency action plan and fire prevention plan elements
- Identify key planning issues for emergency action plan elements
Train-the-Trainer package available.
For any questions or to receive a quote on your custom on-site training, contact the IISC trainers